● To protect animals, disinfection mats and agricultural limes are set at entrances.
Step on these to disinfect your shoe soles.
● Wash your hands with soap and water before and after playing with the animals,
and before eating to prevent infections from animals.
● Do not fly drones and radio-controlled airplanes.
● Do not ride bikes.
● Do not smoke outside of designated smoking areas.
● Take your trash home with you. There is no trash can in the park.
To visitors with pets
● Use a dog leash. Only dogs with a leash are permitted to walk around the park.
● It is prohibited to take pets into the field with livestock.
● Pick up after your pets and dispose of any waste outside the park.
Actions requiring permission
● Taking photos or filming for commercial purposes
● Having rallies, exhibitions, expositions and any other similar activities
These actions require submissions of applications for administrator permission by Yamanashi Prefectural Makiba Park Establishment and Management Regulations Article 11 Paragraph 1.
Please contact the receptionist below for inquiries:
Yamanashi Prefecture Agricultural Department Livestock Division Manager;